Available Commercial Real Estate in Bloomington IL
Illinois House is appreciated by tenants and the Downtown Bloomington community members for its charm and historic appeal. All interior spaces are adorned with windows and ornate designs. With elegant arched doorways and high ceilings, natural light fills each room to create a warm and inviting environment for tenants and guests to enjoy. Illinois House can tailor your commercial office building space to create a fresh, new look to complement your personal style and professional needs. With six floors of professional office space, our on-site building manager and full-time maintenance professional continuously work to provide efficient, excellent service. On-site owners Darrell Hartweg and Ralph Turner are committed to serving tenant needs. As tenants of the Illinois House, Darrell and Ralph provide a wealth of knowledge, experience, and accessibility to their fellow tenants.
Build-to-Suit Office Spaces Available
- 900 square feet: third floor. Will build to suit tenant. Rent dependent on build cost.
Move-in Ready Office Spaces Available
- 630 square feet: fourth floor. Two large offices, reception area.
- 658 square feet: sixth floor. Two offices, secretarial space.
- 925 square feet: fifth floor. One office, large conference room, secretarial space, and kitchenette.
- 953 square feet: fourth floor. Two large offices, secretarial space, and large conference room.
- 1,000 square feet: fifth floor. Three offices, secretarial space.
To protect our tenants from fluctuating costs, we offer Net Lease Agreements with a fixed monthly payment. Illinois House pays for all major tenant utilities, including heat, air conditioning, water, and electricity (telephone and internet services not included). Learn more about unique rentals at our commercial office building in Bloomington, Illinois, and watch video testimonials to receive valuable information on tenants’ experience at Illinois House.