Illinois House is appreciated by tenants and the Downtown Bloomington community members for its charm and historic appeal. All interior spaces are adorned with windows and ornate designs. With elegant arched doorways and high ceilings, natural light fills each room to create a warm and inviting environment for tenants and guests to enjoy. Illinois House can tailor your commercial office building space to create a fresh, new look to complement your personal style and professional needs. With six floors of professional office space, our on-site building manager and full-time maintenance professional continuously work to provide efficient, excellent service.
Build-to-Suit Office Spaces Available
- Illinois House will build out office space that you design. We have years of experience in constructing office space for your specific needs. Rental charges are dependent on build-out costs.
Move-in Ready Office Spaces Available
- 950 square feet: fourth floor; 2 offices, large conference room, secretarial space.
- 2400 square feet; fourth floor, kitchenette, secretarial spaces, offices.
- 950 square feet: fifth floor; office, conference room, secretarial space.
- 1250 square feet: fifth floor; 4 offices; kitchenette, secretarial-reception area.
- 2500 square feet: fifth floor, 6 offices; secretarial space, large conference room, kitchen-lounge.
To protect our tenants from fluctuating costs, we offer Net Lease Agreements with a fixed monthly payment. Illinois House pays for all major tenant utilities, including heat, air conditioning, water, and electricity (telephone and internet services not included). Learn more about unique rentals at our commercial office building in Bloomington, Illinois, and watch video testimonials to receive valuable information on tenants’ experience at Illinois House.